Inductive Automation, the leader in cutting-edge software for the industrial sector and beyond, is looking to add talented people to our continuously growing team! Our signature product, Ignition, is a powerful integrated development environment with everything you need to create virtually any kind of industrial application – SCADA, IIoT, MES and beyond – all on one platform.
Inductive is a unique, innovative, and fun company with a strong mission: to empower our customers to swiftly turn great ideas into reality by removing all technological and economic obstacles. We have a huge passion for our product and our customers; no matter what role you might play in the company, you can sense that there is something special about what we do and who we are.
Technical Sales Representative
TSR’s work in a territory free sales environment, educating customers and prospective customers on our products. They identify new opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, lead generation and probing new and existing accounts.
The perfect candidate is comfortable leading face to face meetings and giving demonstrations in front of large groups. They have a degree or strong background in a technical field like Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering. Most importantly they must be passionate about a cutting edge technology and a forever changing industry.
• Provide knowledgeable demonstrations of our software, online or in person
• Manage and grow existing customer accounts
• Provide first tier of technical support
• Accumulate a strong technical understanding of our industry
• Understand customer needs and “close” sales
AE’s assist our Sales Engineering division by providing technical solutions for our customers. They help with technical demonstrations and questions on Ignition projects, and design and maintain systems for ever-expanding company needs.
• Database and application programming
• Design and program test scenarios (primarily using Ignition)
• Technical research and writing RFI/RFP responses
• Create applications for managing and organizing detailed information
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering plus 2-3 years as a developer
• Strong in programming languages such as Python and Java
- Working knowledge of Window and Linux and SQL Databases
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
SE’s provide technical demonstrations and education, architectures, and best practices to our end-users and Integrators. They partner with our sales team, creating and executing strategies to grow Ignition sales.
• Become an SME for technical questions or architecture topics
• Assist customers with their Ignition bidding processes
• Ensure customers have the knowledge to succeed with Ignition
• Participate in conferences and trade-shows
• Assist with Ignition benchmark testing
• Build Ignition Exchange resources
Here is a direct link to our Inductive Automation Careers page: Click Here. On the Careers page scroll down to view the available Career Opportunities, this is where you can view Company Divisions or View Open Positions.
If you are interested in the Technical Sales Representative role you can find it under the Sales Division.
If you are interested in the Applications Engineer role you can find it under the Sales Engineering Division.
If you are interested in the Sales Engineer role you can find it under the Sales Engineering Division.
On the bottom of the Careers page you can find Inductive Automation: Unique Benefits, Career Paths, and Company Values. If you have any questions about the jobs posting please email the HR Team at Jobs@inductiveautomation.comor call us at 800-266-7798.
Inductive Automation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and status as a protected veteran or individual with a disability. Verification of US employment eligibility required.
Link to Inductive Automation website: https://inductiveautomation.com/
(NAASE makes no claims or representations regarding these open positions. All inquires must go through Inductive.)